Re: Logically and Stylistically Superior!

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 21:55:33 -0000

This method is standard to all Issaries products and any scenarios written in their format. This format has been up on the website for about a year now. However just where the 'narrowness' starts really is up to the narrator and writer. I prefer to find a skill that is going to be 'most commonly used' and then, if someone has a more specific one, give a small bonus. I think there's some examples of this on the Issaries site. I'm pretty sure I used it in "Chasing Kites" for what that is worth to you.

Jeff