Wyter questions galore

From: sir_ethilrist <stefan.drawert_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:33:02 -0000

following Philippe's example, I'd like to add some questions concerning Wyters:

the character's in my upcoming campaign will have a shared background as all have taken part at the Starbrow rebellion, sent there by their clan.

  1. do such mustered support have a special "temporary" Wyter for the [military] campaign?
  2. I think so, for they are leaving their homeland and must journey across foreign territory, but is there a way to get a Wyter so quick and easy?
  3. furthermore, if so, do the rebel forces THEMSELVES have a shared Wyter?
  4. each unit? [as the lunars do?]
  5. and how to "get rid" of it after returning to their tula?
  6. if a clan has got a Wyter, does a tribe has one, too?
  7. and what about the Kingdom itself? Sartar as Wyter? which abilities would such a Wyter have?
  8. and can a merchant travel safely without a Wyter, let's say
  9. through Sartar
  10. foreign territory [Sartar - Pavis]
  11. enemy territory [Uz-lands]
  12. if not, as it seems, how tightly bound is everybody travelling with that merchant: can some compagnion just stay "on the road" without a wyter of his own and must not fear to be eaten up by enemy spirits?
  13. and how easy, as Philippe asked before, is it to add or substract people from the "fellowship"?
  14. what about, say lunar "tourists" in the barbarian lands: is it common for them to travel without magical support [civilians won't be always accompanied by a battalia...]? how do they travel in foreign countries at all [concerning magic]?

pweehhh...lots of questions I fear.....

any suggestions on these?

Thanks In Advance,

Stefan