Re: Using Famous Characters

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 00:33:01 +0100

Guy Hoyle:

> How do you deal with the epic characters of the Gloranthan storylines in
> your campaigns (Argrath, Kallyr, Argrath, Harrek, Argrath, et al.)? Do the
> characters meet them and join them, or hear stories about them, or do you
> actually leave them out of the game?

I'm not running a Glorantha campaign at the moment :-( , but if I were my thinking would be to have them in the background, so that PCs heard stories about them but didn't interact with them directly (unless they specifically wanted to do so, of course). Not that I think there's anything wrong or difficult to run about such interaction, mind, it just doesn't particularly interest me as a gaming theme, so I try to minimise it.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

MXLPs: 3 (Cap'n Q, Harvey Mills, Tim Hall)