Re: Disciple Questions

From: giangero <janjero_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 07:05:07 -0000

> > Do people know when they are looking at a disciple? Does a
disciple
> > have a more powerful presence than a devotee? I don't think so.
> > think that you would need to recognise a disciple from his
actions.

> Here I disagree - his powers should be "always on", infused by the
power of
> Storm itself. There are probably *always* winds blowing his hair and
> everything close to him, a thundercloud above his head when he's
angry,
> fluffy white clouds when he's happy.... A powered-up guy will be
seen to be
> powered-up, and a Disciple is pretty much powered up all the time.
I think
> Greg called it the Heroquest Light?

I agree (with Roderick).

IMG, I have a NPC disciple of Lhankor Mhy (or Somebody else?). He projects a Truth aura around himself and forces people (and himself, too) to say the truth and to behave in a non-deceitful way (not ambushes, not stratagems, even not humor because irony is a sort of lie). This power is always on and I don't think he can turn it off.

The aura is not visible, but it is most certainly perceivable.

Ciao,
Gian