Gloranthan Scenes be Drawn by O. K. M.(B

From: IWASAKI Moto(B <efendi_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 01:47:41 +0900

Hello

I am Efendi who build a Gloranthan site, Liber ob Sciscitatora.

I put exellent illusts on my site.
That illusts was drawn and painted by O. K. M.

I have played a character who have adventures in Prax. This character's name is Emine who is a female Eslorian and an initiate of Ernalda the Healer. And I have written stories of her adventures (sorry, this story was written by Japanese).
O. K. M. read my stories and proposed me drawing Emine. I was delighted. But I am particular about the world settings. I made requests of O. K. M. She accepted my all requests and keep a charm of her drawing.

For example, Emine don't wear bikini-style armours. She wear a poncho that was made from Teshnan cotton, for protecting from sunshine and sand of Prax.

Please appreciate our works.
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ty2m-iwsk/rq/script/arts/gloranthan/okm/frame.html

I added English comments to each illusts.

And if you were impressed by our works, please send me or O. K. M. your impressions for encouraging us.

O. K. M.'s site is here:
http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Domino/1048/

Cheers,

  Memini tui. Simul aliquid audivero, tibi scribam.

Moto Iwasaki      E-mail : efendi_at_...
$B4d:j(B  $BK>EP(B        Cell Ph: efendi_at_...
Yanqi Wangdeng My Site: http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ty2m-iwsk/rq/