Re: Thunder rebels

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:40:23 -0000

Sounds like your Demoes are full of old RQ'ers, rather like ours were.

My local Store-owner was less convinced, though, on the grounds that the Lunar Stuff will be "Genuinely New" whereas the Sartar stuff will retread a certain amount of "old Ground". (Although I have a sneaking suspiscion that really he just wants the 'loonies' for their 'opponent' value!)

> Can't say as I blame them. However, the Prax folks seem to be
> doing a good job as well -- looking forward to seeing their work.

What I heard about it at Convulsions made it sound very interesting indeed.