Re: Get that book...

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 23:11:06 +0000

"Charles Corrigan" <charles_at_...>

> > Apologies if all this is already
> > covered in OiD, which I don't
> > actually have...

> Get that book...

I'd love to, but my outlet tells me the importers won't stock it yet. I could of course order it both via my outlet and through more direct ways, but my finances find two books of everything a bit hard to justify.

I could ignore my outlet and the importers, and let them think "there is no interest at all in Hero Wars/Quest". Now what do you suggest?

While I'm complaining, here's another musing the answer for which might be in OiD:

The Orlanthi perceive e.g. Issaries' tent and Lhankor Mhy's study as present in the Storm Village. While Orlanth is dead, can Issaries or Lhankor Mhy followers leave their gods' abodes into the Storm Village?

Assuming that there is a short cut from St. Aeol's stead (node in theist-tainted perception) via a bridge of testing or whatever into the Storm Village, will access (or at least a glimpse) be possible?