Re: Storm Village while Orlanth is Dead(TM)

From: montclaris <r.sapin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 00:09:48 -0000

You are completely right on this (which had gone out of my mind). But may i point out that when you escape Orlanth's Hall to the Chaos Age you do enter the Chaos Age Storm Village though Orlanth is gone too.

The difficult question might be : what happens if my Issaries devotee escapes his god's tent to another age than Chaos Age? Is he able to do so? And what will he see there? I really have no idea.