Re: Strange OT: Back on topic

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 07:25:14 -0000

Neil wrote:

> Dragging this back onto topic, it shows that there's still life
> left in the old Russia/Lunar analogy...

I am increasingly coming to see we fans of the Soviet analogy as the "Kirk/Spockers" of Glorantha: an ineradicable subculture, quite incomprehensible to "mainstream" nerdy fanbase and producers alike, but nevertheless capable (through our devotion to our twisted cause) of assimilating *everything* into a bizarre and unintended "take" on the world.

If you don't know what I'm on about, stay innocent!

Cheers, Nick