The First Battle of Chaos

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 07:19:24 -0000

As the Crimson Bat has come up recently, I'll dust off some notes I wrote earlier this year for the superbly creative and talented Gloranthan artist Sarah Evans re: the First Battle of Chaos... it seemed marginally relevant, anyway, and I like to share. Apologies if anyone is annoyed by "off-topic" comparisons below.