Re: Humakti numbers

From: morganconrad <morganconrad_at_...> <morganconrad_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 18:49:48 -0000

Sorry. Humakti *clans*, in the traditional Heortling sense, simply don't work at all. Graham has them as semi-extortionists from their neighbors, so now we have Humakti as crazed death-loving, untrustworthy Mafia types. Wonderful. It would take my Orlanthi clan about 3 minutes to decide to ally with the Lunars and wipe the bastards out. And just whom do they marry to keep the clan going? Not that it matters, cause they have such low fertility. They'd have to be crazed death-loving Mafiosa baby stealers.

Bad idea Greg. Perhaps if they had a heroically powerful leader they could pull off a Black-Horse Troop thing.