Re: Re: Blackhorse numbers - clarification

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 06:58:57 +0200 (EET)

On Wed, 1 Jan 2003, Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz.oliver_at_...> wrote:

> Of course feeding several thousands?/hundreds of these critters still
> takes a lot of captives/slaves...

It's true that souls are the traditional fodder for demons. These seem very physical (impregnating / being born from mortal mares) so I think they need meat too, but feeding them the occasional soul may also be necessary.

There's merit to the all-souls angle too.

Damn, this is just the sort of detail I with Glorantha authors would bother to put in. This sort of thing tend's to make a big difference in the game afterall.

I think we'd need a nice big book on "Demonology and Glorantha" anyway. Now that heroquesting and high level magic is becoming the norm for games, there's a lot of call for the product.

        -Adept