Re: Blackhorse numbers - clarification

From: David Cake <dave_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:04:57 +0800

> And I think that the power of the
>BHT lies in the Mounts NOT in the Riders. Reading up on their too-too
>brief entry in HW:RPiG is enlightening - I really think the Riders are
>more superfluious than a player character might to admit.

        I played in a (admittedly very early HW playtest, and an ad hoc bit of fun not anything to be taken very seriously) game that Robin Laws ran on the last day of one of GloranthaCon in LA in which we played Black Horses as PCs, and the riders were followers. I recall the horses going through riders at rather a quick rate.

	Cheers
		David