Re: Dungeons & Hoomanz

From: Antonio Álvarez del Cuvillo <antalvarez1976_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 08:58:05 -0000

>Uz move a *lot* faster over broken ground than humans do... So the
>humans have to get to the caves, get in, get out, then get all the
>way out of Uz territory (constantly followed & harried by Uz). And
>apparently they're doing this repeatedly.

Perhaps they have a D&D-like-very-munchkin magical item for that problem, and this is part of the mystery: 'Our trackers are unable to find the hoomanz, they seem to disappear of the world, where are they? Go out and look for responses'.

>If so, the humans must be *serious* badasses, or the Uz are very
>weak. That could be the case, of course, but if so, the Uz don't
>have a lot of options...

I was thinking in a relatively-high level...er... heroic level scenario. The trolls are community heroes. But I think, the lunars are much better and for that reason, the PC's need some help.

Thank you all for your fantastic ideas.

Regards,

Antonio