Re: White Moon HQ

From: David P. Summers <dsummers_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:21:03 -0800

At 7:10 AM -0800 11/19/03, ALISON PLACE wrote:
>Gavin Kenny wrote that he needs help in formulating a
>HQ involving these characters to raise the White Moon,
>
>"1 Initiate of Humakt, 1 Opilli Initiate, 1 Yelmalian
>Desert Tracker, 2 Lhankor Mhy Initiates and an
>Issaries Initiate.".

I'm not sure this helps, but it seems an error to keep trying to figure out what Orlanthi you want for what is essentially a Lunar quest.

In our campaign, we met "healed versions" of the Seven Mothers (technically, we would say they were "further healed"). I would think that for such a quest/ceremony you would want representatives of each of the Seven Mothers (or someone willing to play their role), to be symbolically transformed when you bring the White Moon.

--
David P. Summers, SETI Institute
Mail Stop 239-4

650-604-6206