RE: Examples...

From: stephenmcg_at_...
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:56:31 -0000

I think the point is that _any_ contest could be extended but it would always depend on the context.

So it might have been difficult to give indications for the examples in the rules. I suppose it would be possible to throw out a few guidelines on the things that should be taken into consideration for deciding when to make it an extended contest. For example:

At a critical moment in the story
When you want to introduce complications When the players want one