Re: Re: Ex Krarshti humakti

From: donald_at_...
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:40:33 GMT

In message <bpids6+koas_at_...> "reinierd" writes:

>That's strictly YGWV in my opinion. I don't see how you can separate
>honor from Humakt without getting Urain, Shar-whatever, or something
>equally nasty. (err, Urox?) Or, to misquote Pulp Fiction: "We'd have
>to be talkin' 'bout one motherf**kin' charmin' broo. It'd have to be
>the Cary Grant of broo."

But Humakt is nasty, even in Heortling society a Heortling Humakti is a dangerous outsider because they aren't bound by the social norms. At least they are aware of them unlike a broo or Carmenian Humatki. Now whether a Heortling Humatki can override his prejudices to accept a broo Humakti as a fellow cult member will depend on the individual but given that it's a death cult the solution is obvious.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/