Re: New Character Questions

From: Gilbert Pili <gpili_at_...>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 01:04:42 -0000

D'oh! My sincere apologies for getting your name wrong. Sorry about that -- typing too fast for my own good.

The Orathorn idea has definitely possibilities. I had read about the Nights of Horror, but had not thought about how a group of sorcerers might reject that idea and form a group decidated to preventing such events going forward. I think I might go with this, since it gets us in the right place, and also provides a nice jumping off place for the characters in terms of what pholsiphies we disagree with right off the bat.

You're right about the point that Lunar involvement might be hidden from the sorcerers at the beginning, which could make for an interesting storyline further along in the campaign.

Gil