Re: New Character Questions

From: Mike Dawson <mdawson_at_...>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 16:28:56 -0000

You're welcome, but I'm Mike.

Keep in mind the whole Lunar "inclusion" idea--the pretty face they put on imperial greed. Or at least that's one way that the hereos could have had it explained to them, that they could then reject.

> How crazy would it be for someone from Jrustela or Seshnela to be
> arriving on the southern shores of Heortland with the Hero Wars
> beginning...?

It seems clear from the published materials that this is going on, with mercenaries, wouldbe  heroes, spies, operatives, and carpetbaggers from across the world being drawn to the center of the problem.

> > Another option is for the sorcerer would be to be from the eastern
> > part of the Lunar empire, where he could be culturally "flavored" with some of the
> > eastern stuff he was looking for. Maybe he was an apprentice at Oranor and has
> > rejected their horrifying ways?

Illuminate33 correctly points out that I meant Orathorn, the tower of sorcerors in Pent, not Oranor, a war-threatend place in Fronela.

Mike Dawson
http://differentgames.onestop.net