Re: Political map of Glorantha

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 22:55:47 +0300 (EEST)

On Fri, 21 May 2004, Stephen Tempest wrote:

> Since several people have expressed an interest in seeing one of
> these, I thought I'd try my hand at drawing one.
>
> Take a look at:
> http://www.stempest.demon.co.uk/glorantha/gen1621.html

A heroic deed! My compliments sir.

> The borders are mostly taken from a 16-year-old source (the RQ3
> Genertela Book) so may not be accurate according to modern thinking.
> But then, no maps created in Glorantha are likely to be particularly
> accurate either...

I wonder how thorough a knowledge the Lunar's have about Genertela?

They fight wars in Dragon Pass and Kethaela, Trade with Kralorela and show an active interest in the city states of the Janube River.

Ralios and the whole area behind the mountains there is propably a bit of a mystery. No easy access accross the mountains, and nothing much of interest. Seshnela is propably known by reputation and some very distant tricle's of trade.

What do you folks think?

        -Adept