Re: Publication policy

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 16:03:19 -0000

> For instance, in sartar rising 3, we don't know anything about the
> Kallyr's plan. So it's very difficult for a narrator to use this
> background.

I dont think the published stuff is aimed at a game where people will have intimate information about what Kallyr is up to. I think the pitch is that you could become close to one of her close assosciates and jump on the bandwagon for som of the big stuff, like the ship raising and I hope for the Dragon Rise.

> I'm disapointed about this because I have understood, with the
> creation of issaries, that we will play the herowars, but i don't
> thing it's possible with the actual or announced publications.
> I know it's not easy for a small company like issaries, tu
published
> all the books they want, but i don't understand there priorities,
> and we don't have any explanation by issaries.

All of your comments are very valid, but Personnaly I think the sartar rising are amongst the very best gaming material out there. if you are running a game that advanced you could do worse than vist Wesley Quedros' site and have a thumb through the Gwandor. I have found it enormously useful myself. They have run the game up to I think 1638.

http://www.celtic-webs.com/glorantha/campaigns/gwandor/gwandor.html

Regards
Rob