Publication policy

From: mickrob75 <mickrob75_at_...>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 11:11:32 -0000

Hello everybody
I'm new here and i my english is not very good I play a gloranthan campaign for 15 years now ! I have bought heroquest and i love it ! Congratulations for all the authors

But I don't understand the publication (or the lack of ?) policy of Issaries...
Where are "sartar rising 4" and "glorantha, arena of the hero wars" ? These 2 books were first annouced in 2004, but they will probably be published in 2005. But well, it's not sure... Well, we, the fan, we don't know what will be the publications. So it's difficult to utilize the issaries books to make a campaing.

My campaign take place in dragon pass and heort in 1624. Without the 2 books i have speak about, I can't go to 1625 and the dragon rising........
Or I can, but in this case, what about the books ? Why I will buy these books if I have already play all the events they will describe ?

Another things I don't understand is the lack of informations in the issarie's books.
For instance, in sartar rising 3, we don't know anything about the Kallyr's plan. So it's very difficult for a narrator to use this background.

I'm disapointed about this because I have understood, with the creation of issaries, that we will play the herowars, but i don't thing it's possible with the actual or announced publications. I know it's not easy for a small company like issaries, tu published all the books they want, but i don't understand there priorities, and we don't have any explanation by issaries.

Conclusion : the future or the 2 future books will decide me about continuing to buy the issaries books or not..........

Mickael