Re: Re: Garrath Sharpsword

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 21:54:47 +1300

Flavien:

>Garrath meets harrek but how they become friends ?

In the Cradle adventure, Garreth was known by the adventurers to have spent time with the Wolf Pirates at the start of the campaign. So Garreth knew Harrek before the Cradle Adventure.

>What is the tour of garrath and harrek after that ?

The map in King of Sartar p17 is our best knowledge but that is flawed. The Iron City is described as being in Jrustela yet our best knowledge places it within the Whirlpool. We know Harrek survives but we don't know what happens to Garreth. For example, Garreth could have died on the tour and been replaced by somebody else. That Harreksaga speaks of Argrath doing such and such a thing is not conclusive as the person could have quite easily been an Arkati (from whence the name Argrath came from).

>Is there
>somewhere more details than in King of Sartar ?

Don't know.

--Peter Metcalfe

---