RE: Chaos and Hell

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 22:14:52 +0100

> >Ah, I see. Is there a single theme regarding all underworld entities?
> >Perhaps that it's about dark? Darkness Magic? Black Magic, maybe?
>
> Underworld Cults are associated with Darkness and Hell (or
> should that be the Hells, plural ?).

And just to confuse the matter further, Humakti "know that Sword Hall contains the entire Underworld within its vast, dark halls" and "doors inside the hall lead to the underworlds of other gods." (Storm Tribe p89)

Humkat seems to have a link to the colour Black, but not to Darkness as such (Humakti swords shine with Light, not Darkness).

Then again, p 92 says "Humakt created the Darkness so that he could better tell the good things from the bad, for only he could see clearly by the Light of Death".

And if you can understand that lot, I suspect you're either a Devotee of Humakt, or Illuminated, or both :)

I have a nasty feeling that either the entire Underworld thing is way too complicated, or that we're overlooking something very obvious.