Speaking of Magic n' Stuff...

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 16:20:56 -0700 (PDT)

So. The HQ book has these tests that if you fail, you can get kicked out of your religion, etc. What happens to a monotheist who gets kicked out of his religion... especially if he is an apprentice wizard. I mean, what you essentially have is someone who is wandering around casting spells unsupervised and stuff.

I've written up an Aeolian apostate who was kicked out of his church, traded some of his apprentice common magick to the No God Church and went on walkabout. I can't see any reason that he wouldn't be able to pull it off, except perhaps that no one will ever talk to him again.

Does the Aeolian church have 'essences of retribution?'

tony

Do You Yahoo!?