Introducing newbies to Orlanthi.

From: Victor Lane <thelhf_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 22:39:06 -0700

In the next month or so, I'm going to be running a HQ game for some gamers who have never played HQ and don't know Glorantha. I'm pretty good at teaching the HQ rules, but I've never introduced anyone to Glorantha.

So my question is this: What's the best way to introduce a group of Glorantha newbies to Orlanthi society?

I have What My Father Told Me, from HQ Voices, so I'm going to make some copies of that and hand it out. Does anyone know of any other good hand outs I could use? What has been peoples general experience with introducing people to Glorantha and Orlanthi?

Thanks in advance!
--Victor