Re: A Good Cop

From: Mike Gibb <migibb_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 19:26:16 +0000

In that case, if you haven't done so before, make sure you mine Terry Pratchett's "Guards! Guards", "Men at Arms" and "Night Watch" for ideas. A brilliant example of someone who believes in justice dealing with the reality of what is already there.

More D&D-turned on its head than Glorantha really but definitely worth a blast.

Mike
8-)

   xxx