Re: Re: Challenging PCs in combat

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 00:57:45 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I only allow 1 combat magic buff + whatever other skill-like things they have. They're really good at rolling dice to lend AP... perhaps I'll need to make a band of baddies with some kind of AP lending dampening magic!

If I want to make an uneven contest, like "How many Troll ZZ devotees do I need to balance my 7 not all combat heroes?" how do I do that? I'd love to have them fight 3 or 4 'better' combatants and have to gang up on them.

t.

Do You Yahoo!?