Re: HQ still doesn't make much sense

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:14:09 -0000

Well, although I'd like to avoid a simulationists debate, I would disagree. I have been hit with various things in various melee's and when they hurt the fight is over. Sure you can carry bumps and bruises but thats not necessarily what we're talking about. You can't narrate that somebody has had their armed badly chopped (ie big ap loss) and then have them win the contest. Where does the injury go? You are well advised to follow the rule that no damage is done until the level of defeat has been ascertained.

Best regards
Rob