Re: Lunar otherworld?

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 08:49:22 -0700 (PDT)

Heh. I stole it from some fan material too. Sounds like our games are about to converge. The first meeting with my Hexidirectional Band rebels will be in Enfrewstead... but I intend that the players will end up in Kase eventually. Go to lokarnos.com and click the Holy Country links. You'll find goodness.

I'm going to give the players the choice to support the Pharonics or the Black Arkati/OOO people. Or none. With plenty of Larnsti Brotherhood scheming!

t.

> I've never heard of this Blue Star thing for the
> Pharaoh. Is that from
> somewhere other than just your game? :)
>
> (I'll happily poach it, since my game is based in
> Karse and there is a
> Pharaonic Revivalist cult.)
>
> The only example we've seen of his magic so far
> though, is in MoLaD,
> where it is misapplied wizardry spells based on
> theist myths.
>
> LC
>
> On Fri, 2005-29-07 at 07:32 -0700, Tony Davis wrote:
> > There's also the Blue Star. Someday the Pharaoh's
> > gonna get out and just you wait!
> >
> > t.
> >

> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> HeroQuest-RPG-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

Do You Yahoo!?