Re: Build Your Own Heroband

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 23:46:17 -0800

> > The players in my group are starting to think about
> > setting up a Hero
> > Band - I suspect they'll try and do it when we meet
> > up this Friday. I've
> > got a fair idea of how I'm going to do it, but I'm
> > wondering how other
> > groups have handled this critical step.

We;'re going through this right now in the Engiziland game.

My personal feeling is that getting the guardian isn't interesting *to me*, so I'm perfectly happy to let the players come up with whatever they want (within limits, of course), though I might use my right of "Yes But".

On the other hand, if the players *want* to make a contest out of it, I can run with that, too.

RR
- Richelieu