Heroquesting

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 23:45:56 -0000

Hi

Our herobands guardian is Mykka from the Chasing Kites Scenario. The heroes rescued her spirit returning her to the bosom of the clan ancestors. However, she returned to be the guardian of the heroband, but she returned as a fully grown woman, as an emanation, complete with Obi Wan Kenobi all round shimmer glow special effect. Well, she and another character have fallen in love and the player wants to Heroquest to bring her back as a flesh and blood woman so they can marry. Aw! :^D

Any ideas? All I can think of at the moment is the lightbringers quest. The player is leaving to go and work in Boston, USA so I would like to try and wrap this up over the next few sessions. Any ideas gang?

Regards
Rob