Re: Re: Flying Magic in HeroQuest

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 16:51:50 -0700

> After all, if there are a lot of combat scenes and in every one, the
> player with the flying horse says "I gallop up out of arrow range and
> drop rocks on their heads", then it WILL be a gamebreaker.

Only until three Vanganthi warriors rise up to meet him, or the Solar Priest Sunspearss him, or the Kadone the Dropper devotee "brings him back to earth", or the Shaman sends up a Wind spirit to deal with him, or the troll sends up a Fear spirit to scare him, or ...

For every "gamebreaking" feat or ability, there are many counter-measures.

RR
- Richelieu