Re: Flying Magic in HeroQuest

From: nichughes2001 <nicolas.h_at_...>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 08:56:26 -0000

Or in this case the player has included an ability that can obviously be used to counter by anyone regardless of their magical power - just open a sack of turnips. The super-duper 'game breaking' power that hardly ever works out for one reason or another can be very amusing in play.

I would only be worried about letting a player take this ability if I thought the player was
a. likely to abuse it repeatedly
b. unlikely to take it well when opponents keep coming up with countermeasures
Which sounds like someone I wouldn't really want to be playing with anyway.

---
Nic