Odayla vs UrruYoo

From: Gavain Sweetman <gavain.sweetman_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 12:00:18 +0000 (GMT)

I have some questions about the relationship between the Orlanthi, hunter cult - Odayla and the Lunar, Moon Bear, hunter cult - UrruYoo.

Is UrruYoo a clone of Odayla, absorbed into the Moon Bear cult, or was UrruYoo there before? I ask because the two cults are very similar - they share two affinities and many feats.

The secondary question is this:

If they are essentially clones then does the UrruYoo worshiper have access to animal spirits in the same way Odayla does, via Kolatings?

The authorities have been very succesful in switching worshipers away from Odayla. This would suggest that there are few detrimental effects of switching ie loss of accumulated spirit charms. The swapping of a Hide affinity for Otherworld affinity would be a good thing especially for Sylila hunters living close to Dorastor.

Gavain