Re: SUBCULT CONFUSION!

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 03:02:46 -0000

Yes

> Is it only the listed feats?

Yes. If they want more feats, they have to first improvise them and then cement the feat they used.

> I thought he'd get improvised feats at the same level, but I'm
> beginning to think I'm mistaken

You are. Devotees must improvise feats just like everyone else. BUT BUT BUT BUT they can cement feats (read: learn new feats) and THEN they no longer have to improvise THAT particular feat.

> here (I thought only Initiates get penalized when they improvise a
Feat,
> for some reason). Would he have to cement an improvised feat to get
it at
> the same level as his Affinity?

Yes. HE would do that with HP gained that adventure (cement for 1 HP. If he did it later, he'd pay 2 HP)

Re-reading the using affnities material in HW:RiG and checking the FAQ may help.

Jeff