Re: Alkoth; patterns

From: gamartin_at_...
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 15:12:18 -0000

> > get back. This is part of what is confusing me - if these are not
> > canonical, why are we being referred to them?
>
> Perhaps because they are the only information currently available?

<shrug> Possibly. But its very hard to tell what is as-yet-unprinted- but-in-wide-circulation-among-those-In-The-Know, and what is a house rule more properly ignored.

I mean, no game is ever EXACTLY canon, becuase a GM necessarily has to introduce new data when they build their own game. What I am interested in is the shared glorantha, the bit that (orlanthi) all games will have in common. I do not know if this applies to subsidiary products, or to fan material, or to what extent.