Re: Issaries Competition

From: Roland <rmv1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 12:22:06 -0000

That was one of the most entertaining bits I have read on the Internet in a long while! I wish he had a video clip, since I'm having trouble visualizing how the spectator managed to get hit with a cheese chunk; does it disintegrate on it's long trail to the bottom?

I wonder if there is an online list of odd athletic events like this one. Many of the bizarre reasoning which lead to strange traditions in the RW make much more sense in Glorantha. It's always been a little entertaining for me to see how I can incorporate a bit of RW insanity IMG just to see if and how I can make it seem perfectly reasonable...