Re: More Yanafal Questions

From: morganconrad_at_...
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 17:14:13 -0000

Peter writes:

>The Carmanians (or their ancestors) weren't all die-hard Malkioni,
>and had a lot pagan troops serving them. Some of these troops
>worshipped Humakt. When the Carmanians reached western Peloria,
>they came into contact with native sorcerers. They had a contest
>to see whose sorcerous faith was right and the sorcerers won.

It's my understanding that there are (and were) basically no Humakti in the West, especially Loskalm. (Kingdom of War is explicitly noted as a strange and shocking abberation appearing after the Ban) The pagans in the west are worthless earth-worshipping peasants.

And Peloria has always been a Divine, not a Sorcerous stronghold.

I can accept one flight of "historical" fantasy, but not two.