Re: Breaking hospitality and the Greeting

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 14:47:47 -0000

Benedict Adamson wrote:
> Well, I'd be more vague than saying Orlanth lobs a thunderbolt. I
don't think Orlanth polices his laws so directly (doesn't it say something to that effect in TR?).

Don't panic, no thunderbolts :-)There are xplicit effects of divine wrath mentioned in TR varying according to the crime and level of the worshipper, its a penalty and special effects. I guess there might be a tie-in with any civil case i.e. one method of atonement might be pursuit of a legal settlement for the breach of hospitality. One is mentioned IIRC.

Ian Cooper