Re: Re: Breaking hospitality and the Greeting

From: Benedict Adamson <badamson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:47:08 +0100

Charles Corrigan wrote:
> The participants in the ritual are the chief (or other person
> authorised to perform the ritual) using Heortling Myths, Clan Myths
> or Greeting Ritual (10w to 10w2)

I think probably nearer 17.
> the guest using Heortling Myths or
> the Greeting Ritual (say 10w),

I think probably nearer 13
> the clan wyter using Awareness (or
> something more specific) (say 15w) and the entire clan (community
> participation) (+8 or more, can't remember the numbers off the top of
> my head).

The think the clan are not involved. Everyone in the host's stead would be, though.
> This will build up to a ritual backed by a rating of in
> the region of 10w2 to 10w3 (or more). Sorry for bringing rules to
> bear here but it seems appropriate.

I'm not too sure its a Ritual. Too close to compelling truth for my liking, to suggest it can magically detect honesty. Also, what point then of the Chief's faithful Humakti with Sense Assassin and Detect Truth?