PEBM & spreading the word Was: Contributing to Glorantha

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 19:33:19 -0000

That's very good. The Issaries website usually has some very good lists of links to check (and many sites link to there in turn)

Hmmm. Here would not be for newbies - however, a lot of sites have a players wanted board. I'd check out www.rpg.net and www.gamingoutpost.com as well as possibly putting something in teh personals sections of Knights of the Dinner Table and Pyramid.

> 2) how can we promote the gloranthan pbem club? are there any online
> magazines/pbem sites that we can storm with propaganda?

See above.

> and of course, if any of you are looking for a fine gloranthan pbem,
> then let me know...

If only I had time! =) Good post and good ideas.

Anyway, back to writing and contributing....

Jeff