Speaking of oils....

From: bethexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 20:36:03 -0000

....so maybe the Esrolians have olives.

I presume Heortlanders use a lot of tallow candles, and of course have milk/butter as their main source of cooking fat.

What about the Dara Happans? Too far north for olives I would think, and they don't seem know for their huge herds, so what do they burn and what do they cook with?

Being solar worshippers and all I could see them having huge fields of Sunflowers, which are an OK if not great oil seed for cooking oil, but I don't know how well it burns.

Hmmm, maybe they would have sources of mineral oils, and the technologies to refine them?

I'm just wondering as it is another way to help show the differences between cultures.

--Bryan