Dragon Sun Heroquest Campaign

From: pradal_pir <pradal_pir_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:15:23 -0000

Hi,
I recently read the Greg's Q&A about Yelmalio and took the few weeks ago to read a lot of stuff about Sun County Sun Domers Temple and Yelmalio. (The Simon Philip's works as well as the Jane Williams one on the web for example.
Fascinated by the stories and myths of this god and his different aspects, I'm trying to write a campaign in which my Heroes will play Sun Domers of the the Dragon Pass.
Actually, I'm especially working on the basic plots and the story line of this campaign: my players will act for the revival of the Dragon Sun Cult (partly describe on the Pavis/Big Rubble new edition and French Pavis Herowars Guidebook). No less, no more… They are heroes, no ? "8)
So, I've got some questions…

Do some official descriptions exist about Sun Domers cultists and Sun Dome Temple of the Dragon Pass as for the Sun County RQ guidebook ? If not, how do you see the main political, social and mystical different between this two Sun Dome Temple ? For example, I think that Sun Domers of the Dragon Pass will not be allied with the lunar as their praxian brothers are and that due to the orlanthi influence they are less conservative about woman place in their society than the Sun Domers of Prax. Am I wrong ?

I've read on King of Sartar novel book that in the time of EWF some race crossover have been done when the stars have been in good position in the sky. Pavis for example was an half aldryami half human child. Do you think it will be absurd to maintain that some race crossover have been done in the same way between Dragonewts and humans for example ?
If not, could we expect that there will be some descendant who received at the start of the Hero Wars a draconic heritance of this crossover ?
Could this draconic heritance be an aid in the Sun Dragon revival Quest ?

In the case of a revival of the Dragon Sun cult, how could this cult be involved in the Argrath fight for freedom ? Is it absurd to think that Argrath gain EWF banner with the help of this cult for example ? Could the revival of this cult be part of a largest conspiracy, for example the Brown Dragon one for example ?

Thank you for your replies.
Best regards,
piR