Re: Seven Mothers

From: contracycle <gamartin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:23:49 -0000

> The first thing the group did was establish a poor house for
> orphans run by two Teelo Norri nuns. Charitable works are always
> a good starting point. Teaching the sons of wealthy families to
> read and write wouldn't hurt.

Cool, yeah, I see it as this sort of thing too.

Anyone have any feelings about whether the 7M might actually repair the shrines and temples of the lesser gods (the ones they don't want to kill)? I was wondering if it felt OK for the 7M to, say, reconstruct a shrine to Ernalda burned down by over-zealous troops? This might be a way of ingratiating oneself with the locals without being too intrusive, and gives you an opportunity to explain why you did so (hence all gods under the moon etc).