Re: Broyan's family

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 07:06:43 -0800

Here's my concern about giving any children: they might survive. Thematically it is important that Broyan is the Last King of Heortland. He will do remarkable things and set into motion things that forever change the Heortlings - but his line must die with him.

This also gives the detachment to take the insane gamble that he does. There's a great (unpublished) story about Lokamayadon's detachment that I think Broyan shares.

I like the Year Wives though.