RE: Kallyr's family: White Quartz

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:18:33 +1100

>Yep. Stringing together info about her dad and her
>grandmother, it seems to have been a Peace clan with a
>healing tradition. A few of us decided to pick the
>White Quartz as the name (one of her Companions is
>from it), mainly on a "why not?" basis rather than any
>evidence.

A Bit OT, but that companion is the Vingan Cradledaughter (of 'Helden' , 'Rope of Cedarbark' etc.) It's her original name before all the geasa and vows connected with being a 'Daughter of the Cradle'. In Helden she identifies herself as once being 'Oranda Elladotter' of the White Quartz.

Sooner or later I'm going to have to involve some of my Farpointers in the siege. Later probably, when we invite the lists to name and involve their heroes. The most caustic of my Kallyrkala skalds is one of the Tovtaros.

John