Re: After the fall

From: Scott Rogers <amaretto_sirloin_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 02:08:26 -0700 (PDT)

In a game we had some time ago, we came back to WW after the seige, heading a group of engineers as Starbrow had ordered it to be restored to it's former glory. The underground tunnels had been used to ferry in supplies (and ferry out the wounded) during the Seige.Some were in a terrible state of repair, and became the first task for the builders/engineers (so timber and stone could be ferried in). I don't know where we bot this info from, (probably made it up) but the structural damage to the interior of the city was not too great, it was the walls, ramparts, gates and tunnels, tracks and roads that were destroyed. Most of the interior damage was actually done by Bryon's troops when they returned to evict the Lunars ! I'm pretty sure the garrison there would not be "Forgotten". That'd be like Gengis Khan "forgetting" about Beijing! See if you can tie any of this in.....
seeya
Scott

Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...> wrote: Has anyone done any work on what would be left after Whitewall after it's fallen? I'm considering it as a scenario location in around 1624- 1625 - a possible rebel hide-out.

What would be left physically? Magically? Would the destruction have damaged Helamakt's control over the Sea again, leading to flooding like we had during the Bat-blat?

Word of warning, bearing in mind "concept use" and copyright issues, the whole point of this would be to go straight into an Issaries publication. And since we're likely to want a sketch map at least, copyright does become important.

'Weni, Widi, Wiki.' I came, I saw, I added to the story.

The WhiteWallWiki can be found at: http://www.whitewall.info