Re: Broyan Soprano

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 00:06:06 -0000

> Mark was asking about blunders and I suspect this is one of Broyan's
> - he offends someone badly with a decision and they change sides
> taking important information as well as a fair number of warriors.
> I'd place this in early 1621 when Tatius is beginning to put the
> pressure on.

Personally, I kind of doubt that a "fair number of warriors" switch sides. First off, because I suspect that most of the folk who end up in Whitewall are by definition extremists and are probably more ideologically motivated than most Heortling hosts (an awful lot of them are folk who consider themselves to have a blood feud with the Lunars). Second, I think it is far more likely that folk would try to silently slip away rather than switch sides.

Jeff