Getting to Tentacles on the cheap

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_yh6i2_mxVNsYWeABEhYXMB-mflj_oW21moHVUH7vMU5kH2ThUZiUdG1s7yFIM_mrmOG03>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 22:14:30 -0700

Hey, with luck I can get to Tentacles without flying - Google Maps shows me how:
http://snipurl.com/1e7p9

Of course, there's the little matter of step 32...

And I found my house on the sattelite imagery of MapQuest: http://snipurl.com/1e8lf
Check "Aerial image", then zoom in to the third bar from the top. My house is the one with the brown roof. (Interesting fact: this was taken some time between July and December 2005, as the area is still burnt over from the fire we had then).

Google Maps for the same area is *at least* 6 years old, as it doesn't show anything in my house site - not even the start of construction.

RR